Coffee-Lady Consulting is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our website, call us or email. The way we use your information is listed below and what we use it for.
As a new business we may change our website and change some of the items offered within, so it is important to check this from time to time.
We only use your data for the following:
- Connecting with you for the services offered within the Website and requested
- Arrange appointments or correspond with the information provided.
- Enhance your experience to support requests for information you may have made through keyword searches on the website
- Correspond with you to advise information you may find helpful
- Only require your name, email address, postal address and telephone number, to be able to provide you with the relevant information requested for our services. Personal information is voluntary and you are under no obligation to provide it.
- We may need to supply your details to a third party that is acting for us i.e. Machine suppliers / Leasing Companies as they are providing a service within our business opportunity.
- Would only disclose your personal details only if required by law or to protect the business.
- If at any time you wish to be taken of our data base, email email@example.com
- Your personal data protection is of great importance and although we have measures in place to protect this on your behalf we cannot guarantee that at all times, loss, misuse or breach of protection will not occur. We endeavour to carry this out to the best of our ability.